Tips for Reverb Nation artists new & old drink up!
If you don't like Facebook Twitter MySpace ask Lady Gaga if her 43+ million fans do.
If you're still with me follow these steps to make your Reverb Nation page sing.
1) Create a Facebook personal user page, use your stage or real name.
- This is the first Facebook sync button in the "Social Syncs" area in the control room.
- The main "Like" button on your Reverb Nation page is connected to this.
- Every Facebook friend counts as a fan on Reverb Nation.
2) Create a Facebook music page.
- This is the second Facebook sync button in the "Social Syncs" area of the control room.
- By default the Facebook link is on your page, but just redirects fans back to Reverb Nation, useless.
- Once you add the Reverb Nation Facebook app you can link the two in "Social Syncs".
- Fans can "Like" your Facebook music page along with the traditional friend request.
- Embed your Reverb Nation widget into the page so fans can click once to play all your songs.
- Millions of potential fans(see Lady Gaga and like it!)
3) Create a MySpace account:
- If you don't like social sites how did you get this far? See Dr Dre for this one.
4) Create a Twitter account:
- Did he say Twitter? Yes Twitter, maybe Eminem can shed some light.
5) Create a Google gmail account:
- If you need to do this step someone has prolly taken your ID already, and all the others above you.
6) Sync up the Social sites:
- Log into Facebook MySpace Twitter Gmail (Firefox tabs rock).
- Log into Reverb Nation and click "Control Room" - "My Profile" - "Social Syncs".
- Sync up every one you got.
- Harass me about making a YouTube music video(or help).
7) Update all your links:
_ Nobody goes back to a dead link(accept me cuz I'm cool like that).
- Log into Reverb Nation click "Control Room - My Profile - Artist Info".
- After the sentence "You can also find me at:" click "Add More" then copy/paste your tested links.
- Test all your links, even like, and +1 to make sure they work.
- Email your new Facebook band profile link to mastaswitch on Reverb Nation.
This is just the basics fam click up.
If you dig the work I put in show some love